Worship Team Member
Responsible to: Worship Team Leader
The responsibilities of the Worship Team Singers and Band are to:
1. Work together with the Band Leader to produce music for the evening program and morning camp sessions.
2. Attend and participate actively and diligently at music rehearsals.
3. Lead out in group singing, creating an appropriate worship experience for campers.
4. Assist with staff and/or camper preparations of musical specials, secular and sacred. Be available as a resource person to encourage the formation of musical numbers and assist with practising, if needed.
5. Be available if needed, to assist in supervising activities during activity periods.
6. Be available to counsellors for individual music with cabin units (free time periods, morning or evening worships, etc.)