Worship Team Leader
Responsible to: Producer.
The responsibilities of the Praise & Worship Coordinator are to:
1. Work together with the Band Leader to produce music for the evening program and morning camp council sessions.
2. Supervise music rehearsals with the band and singers.
3. Audition camper items for the evening program and select appropriate special items in consultation with the Producer.
4. Lead out in group singing, creating an appropriate worship experience for campers.
5. Assist with staff and/or camper preparations of musical specials, secular and sacred. Be available as a resource person to encourage the formation of musical numbers and assist with practising, if needed.
6. Be available if needed, to assist in supervising activities during activity periods.
7. Be available to counsellors for individual music with cabin units (free time periods, morning or evening worships, etc.).