Assistant Camp Director
Responsible to: Camp Director.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Camp Director are to:
1. Co ordinate all camp programming, including Camp Council and evening programs.
2. Work with production team in preparation of the evening program including music and drama segments.
3. Oversee preparation of copies of all camp programs for Camp Director and staff.
4. Distribute camp programs to staff involved, with suf cient time prior to the program to ensure adequate preparation.
5. Arrange or purchase special programming needs prior to the event.
6. Assist Camp Director with staff meetings.
7. Supervise care and storage of all camp program supplies and equipment.
8. Serve as member of Camp Administrative Council.