Responsible to: Camp Director.
The responsibilities of the Activities Director are to:
1. Establish operational objectives with each camp activity leader (Camp Director will review objectives with activities and program directors prior to implementation and nal program preparation).
2. Evaluate how the activities are running and report to Camp Director at staff meeting.
3. Prepare copies of all staff activity rosters for Camp Director and staff and distribute these to staff with suf cient time prior to the activity to ensure adequate preparation.
4. Arrange or purchase all equipment for activities prior to the event.
5. Rotate frequently through camp activities assist activities staff where needed.
6. Arrange with camp ranger for any special equipment or maintenance.
7. Assist Camp Director with staff meetings.
8. Supervise care and storage of all camp activity equipment and supplies.
9. Serve as a member of the Camp Administrative Council.